Saturday, March 12, 2011

a reason we still need feminism

One of my favorite bloggers has written a very important post, so in the absence of a real post from me (for now), let me refer you there: The War on Women Has Got To Stop. It's such a smart, nicely documented, argument about the need for some kind of reaction to these ongoing assaults on women. I absolutely couldn't have said it better myself. No matter where you stand on feminism and its effects, and I know we don't all agree (and that's completely okay with me), I think it's worth checking out. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me aware of this. The miscarriage legislation is straight out of the middle ages, when women who could not hold pregnancies were called witches and burned at the stake.

    I'd like to see this guy have to prove that he is not killing good sperm when he does his business. Because life begins there.

    ReplyDelete