Friday, November 16, 2012

crawling out from under a rock

Baby E is finally better. The double ear infection is on its way out. But in its wake, I've gotten walloped by a migraine, or something like a migraine. It's a massive headache that is barely eased by a big dose of ibuprofen, and I mostly want to lie in bed and feel sorry for myself. Today is better then yesterday so I can only hope that tomorrow will see some relief.

And now I'm going to crawl back under my rock, or in my bed (supposed to be working from home, which I'm interpreting as occasional email answering and doing not much else). Hope all is well with everyone else.

Oh, and great news about Pam and Blood.signs. I am relieved she's continuing on. Such great writing.

More tomorrow or whenever my brain isn't throbbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment